With advanced technology home gadgets are not just for fancy showcase... now they also helps to make your home secure and protected. So here we have the best top gadgets for your home’s safety and also for the looks.
Smart home devices can make your home a better place to live by and also adding special technology to your home based on your needs, security can make your house safer. And also these connected technology saves money by cutting down on your bills.
Here are the top 10 home gadgets that will definitely make it to your list...
1. The Eco Dish Cleaner - This device was made to keep your home clean and also for the benefits of environment. This smart kitchen device uses ultrasonic waves to clean dishes by ionizing the food particles. Which leads up to convert the food waste into reusable compose for plants, it also uses solar energy to charge itself, so that it is sustainable for your lifestyle.
2. Reusable Dryer Ball - These dryer balls are for your washing machine, to dry and soften your cloths faster by 25 percent. With these reusable dryer balls your cloths will remain its softness without the use of any chemicals.
3. Z-Wave Wireless Door/Window Sensor – With this home security gadget you can easily monitor the activity of your home from literally anywhere. The Z-Wave enabled the devices that monitor your doors and windows providing the perfect security for you and your loved ones. It automatically sends you a text and an email when any activity is detected.
4. Clockey Robotic Alarm – We have all set an alarm for the next morning but still ended up being late for our work. This gadget will make sure that that will never happen to you ever again. This mini robotic clock runs away and hides as it continues to beep until you get of your bed. This smart gadget will make sure that you never oversleep again.
5. Fitbit Aria – Fitbit watches are widely popular which really isn’t a shocker. But its new bathroom scale is even better because it lets you measure your weight and body fat percentage. You can also upload your measurements to cloud via Wi-Fi. With Fitbit app you can track your weight, set goals and journal your diet. If you are trying to become healthy this is your ultimate gadget.
6. Kohler Moxie Shower head + Wireless Speaker – This is a bathroom gadget, its shower head connects to your Smartphone or tablet to let you play your favorite music while you are in the shower. It is easy to install and charge; you can also remove the speaker and use it in other rooms. Now you can sing along with song of your liking in your bathroom.
7. Logitech Harmony Home Control – Logitech’s new Harmony Living Home line has three components. The first part which is Harmony Home Hub, controls AV and your other smart home devices via Bluetooth and/or Wi-Fi. The next part is the mobile app that turns your tablet or smart phones into a remote control. But the device has its own remote control to work with, which is its third component.
8. Nest Protect – This is an advanced alarm system that goes off when it senses any kind of problem. This smoke alarm thinks, speaks and alerts you though your phone letting you know about the problem. Also you can turn the alarm off through your Smartphone. This gadget is very durable and convenient and can last up to decades too.
9. Sonos – This wireless music system lets you play and stream music in multiple rooms with your app and lets you to send it anywhere in your house. It is very simple to set up and also can stream any music and it also has 100,000 free radio station, podcast and TV shows.
10. Amazon Echo – This is probably the smartest home device you can get for your home. Amazon Echo is powered by Amazon Assistant; its voice recognition improves with your use. It can easily be connected to your other home devices including Fire TV, Sonos, Nest etc.
Now Amazon Eco on 20% off on this summer season.
Here the ultimate list of the best home gadgets for you to have a connected and secure home which you can control even if you are not home. Now you don’t have to flick a switch or physically do anything other than just touch your Smartphone.